It’s summertime. The land of cute sundresses, red shoulders, flip flops and pedicures, make-up, and hot temperatures. How do you keep your skin happy and your look fresh when you feel like the Wicked Witch of the West yelling “I’m melting! I’m melting!”?
Here are my Top Five Recommendations to Beat the Heat (and not break the bank):
- RMS Beauty “Un-Coverup” – This is the perfect product for summer! It has a lightweight texture, it doubles as a concealer and or a foundation. It can be mixed with any beauty oil or lotion to make it a tinted moisturizer.
- RL Linden Close to ME – OK, This isn’t a makeup product but it is the BEST natural deodorant on the market (because let’s be honest, sweat stains aren’t cute but neither is your white deodorant gunking up). This product has a witch hazel base so bacteria is killed (which causes the odor) and this is infused with SO MANY yummy essential oils it can be used as a perfume and a deodorant in one product!
- Blinc Mascara – This mascara is super water resistant which is perfect for those pool/beach days. It is a gel formula so you are guaranteed no flaking or smudging (which happens when you start to get a bit hot or dry from the heat).
- A killer coral lipstick! I LOVE Ilia Perfect Day lip color. It is soft and adds just enough color. It is NOT your grandma’s coral lipstick
- CV Skin Labs Rescue + Relief Spray – This is KEY for summertime. With all the time you spend in the sun during the summer months (drying, burning, saltwater) this spray is a lifesaver because it helps heal and relieve any sunburn side effects.
Tip: Leave it in your refrigerator for the ultimate Summer refreshing experience.
What are some problem issues you encounter with your makeup during the summer? Leave a comment below and let me see how I can help!